1. A new green emulsion blender from LivingSocial Shop. Perfect for soups & sauces.
2. Vietnamese Caramel Sauce– I could use this on everything forever.
3. It’s not even Halloween, but it’s already Christmas.
4. These parsnip chips are delectable little treats, perfect as toppers for a parsnip-carrot soup, or just to snack on.
5. Adam & Tessa’s homemade cinnamon rolls. A totally unexpected dessert to top off a marvelous progressive dinner on Saturday.
6. 3-day juice cleanse. Florida Ave Grill’s short stack. ’nuff said.